§ We came to this world to LIVE OUT LOUD!
Ready to Claim Your Power?
Note: This blog post was originally published on September 24th, 2019. I have decided to republish it given the extreme positive feedback I have received and the amount of new members in our community post summit.
Now that you’ve shed what no longer serves you, it’s time to claim your power. Take 100% responsibility for your life and happiness.
In last week’s blog post, I wrote how the inner work of the 40’s and early 50’s is to:
1. SHED WHAT NO LONGER SUITS US.
2. CLAIM OUR POWER.
3. STEP INTO A BRIGHTER, MORE AUTHENTIC FUTURE.
Last week, I focused on shedding what no longer suits us. Healing what needs to be healed. Grieving what needs to be grieved. Letting go of what no longer suits us.
This week, I want to focus on step 2:
Claiming Our Power.
Claiming our power is about honoring who we really are at our authentic core. What we truly want. What makes us happy. Who makes us happy. What kind of activities make us happy.
AND UNAPOLOGETICALLY CREATING LIVES THAT REFLECT OUR AUTHENTIC SELVES.
To do this, we need to spend some time exploring and getting to know our true selves. The selves we are today. It doesn’t really matter who we used to be, what we used to like, who we used to like to hang out with.
IN THIS DECADE, WE ARE BEING REBORN AS THE WOMEN WE ARE RIGHT NOW.
So, this is the time to explore, what do you want?
– How do you want to contribute to Society?
– Are you fulfilled by your romantic relationship/partnership?
– Are you supported by your friendships?
– Are you satisfied with your relationships with your kids? Your family?
– Who do you want to surround yourself with?
– What do you enjoy doing? And what do you no longer enjoy doing?
– What are your soul needs?
– How’s your health?
– What kind of environment do you want to spend your time in?
– Is there enough adventure in your life?
The questions may go on and on.
In the process of answering them, we may need to revisit step 1 and shed what no longer serves us. It’s part of the process.
We may need to let go of what we no longer enjoy, what no longer fits us, what’s calling to be released.
So that we may finally see what’s real for us today. Who we authentically are.
So, what about you? Do you know the answers to these questions? Or maybe different ones you have?
I urge you to pull out a pen and paper and find out who you are at an even deeper level.
As always, I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment below or get in touch at email@example.com.