§ We came to this world to LIVE OUT LOUD.
4 Ways to Unblock the Flow of Abundance
I know I do.
I’ve become way better over the years. I ask for help when I need it. I set clear boundaries when I can’t or simply don’t want to do something,
And yet, I still find it difficult to receive, be it a compliment or even something I really want to manifest.
As I wrote last week, I have a lot on my plate right now. In fact, it felt unsurmountable so I asked the Universe for help because I know that I’m not in it alone and that divine magic can get anything done.
“Please help it all flow with grace and ease and arrange everything easily and effortlessly”, I asked.
And the Universe delivered:
– I found an apartment I love in just one day of apartment hunting.
– I have arranged estimates from work people and all of their schedules line up to get our current house fixed up before we have to hand it over in a month.
– Things are flowing beautifully with my partner in Musas, the Spanish language community and academy I am helping to grow into a global force for female empowerment and transformation (www. Musas.co). I feel so supported by my partner. We are completely in sync and we are attracting all the resources that we need to get our website off the ground.
– I was able to schedule a colonoscopy for the absolutely only day I have free in the next month.
– A former housekeeper who was like a part of the family is willing to come from 20 hours away to help me pack and get ready for the move.
So, things are flowing and what did I do?
I got even more freaked out!
I started worrying: “What if we can’t negotiate the price we want for the apartment?”; “What if the workers don’t show up as scheduled and our house isn’t ready on time?”; etc.
But I caught myself: THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I AM REFUSING TO RECEIVE ALL OF THE AMAZING ABUNDANCE IN MY LIFE.
Here’s what I know: when we don’t acknowledge the ease and flow, the “things just working out” and receive them with gratitude and an open heart, we shut down the flow of abundance into our lives. We get overwhelmed and don’t trust the good stuff because it’s too good to be true.
Of course, at the core of this are usually issues of deserving and trusting the goodness of life, but I won’t get into it here. It’s a huge topic in itself.
Here’s what else I know: I DON’T WANT TO BLOCK THE FLOW OF EASE AND ABUNDANCE INTO MY LIFE!
So, here’s what I did:
1. I noticed my reluctance to believe that everything could just work out so easily and effortlessly and I did a few rounds of healing code around the underlying beliefs and lack of trust in the goodness of life.
2. I said thank you to the Universe and made sure to feel the gratitude in my heart for all of the things that have worked out, as if by magic.
3. I made a list of everything I want to manifest easily and effortlessly right now.
4. I visualized myself receiving everything on that list and felt deep gratitude for all of it.
And I found myself in joy and peace.
What about you? How do you refuse to receive and block the flow of abundance into your life?
And what can you do about it?
I’d love to hear from you so feel free to leave a comment below.
P.S.If you like the resources that I have been sharing, please head over to my Facebook page and give it a “like”.