Get Financially Fit
“Get financially educated. Financial education is the path to freedom.” – Sara Chevere
Hi Wealthy Woman,
Do you want financial freedom?
I’m so happy to bring you this week’s straight-talking unedited conversation on WOMEN LIVING PASSIONATELY: Honest Conversations with Women Who Are Making a Difference with Sara Chevere, the Creator and Founder of The Financially Fit Women who helps women, couples, and entrepreneurs to become financially fit by teaching them about money.
Sara is super passionate about money and moreover, what I love about Sara is that she tells it like it is.
Here’s what we talked about:
- How Sara grew up with money being taboo but she became a financial expert anyway (2:57)
- How women’s limiting beliefs about money hold us back and how to overcome this (5:59)
- How spiritual people hold themselves back from allowing financial abundance into our lives (11:05)
- The importance of aligning the brain and the heart when it comes to money matters and becoming financially educated (12:05)
- 3 top money pitfalls and how to overcome them (14:00)
- How to raise kids to be financially educated and empowered (29:00)
I loved talking about the importance of becoming financially fit with Sara and I know you will get lots of good info and tips from this conversation. Remember, financial education leads to financial freedom.
Resources from the conversation:
1:1 Complimentary Passion & Purpose Coaching Session with Natalie
If you’re ready to uncover your passion and purpose and do what you were put on this Earth to do, apply for a complimentary 1:1 Passion & Purpose Coaching Session with Natalie here.
About Your Hostess:
Hi, I’m Natalie.
I’m a leadership coach (with many certifications under my belt), writer, teacher and adventurer. For the past 16 years, I’ve been helping soulful go-getters figure out what they were put on this Earth to do and turn their many ideas, talents and passions into successful purpose driven businesses and creative projects while creating lives they love.
I live my dream life and believe that anybody can do it with the right tools and support! I live my passions for community, connection, personal and spiritual growth, adventure and healthy living on a daily basis. I also indulge my love of foreign cultures and travel by spending the school years in South America, summers in the US and traveling the world with my husband and three daughters a couple months a year.
You can learn more about me and my work and get my free 12- day Live with Passion & Program at nataliematushenko.com.